191. Culinary book // Przepiśnik

Hello everyone !


New product on my Etsy store - A5 culinary book , 80 single pages with grid print.
This one is in polish but i have few more ready for personalization so just contact me if you interested. Personalization give you option to change plane note book to pregnancy journal, wedding planner, culinary book, diary.






You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Youtube   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'

I used: 

I'm entering following challenges: 

You can support me by following me on:




Comments

  1. Gorgeous project. I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, stunning creation, I love these colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love these colours too ! :)

      Delete
  3. Pięknie dziękujemy za wzięcie udziału w wyzwaniu marcowym Digital Paper :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment