221, Fabruary January HOC challenge Valentine background and/or colours

Hello everyone !


It's February already, and so many things going on right now. I didn't have time to catch up everything on my blogs. I have problems with few invoices so closing of my tax year was made on last day
after 6 months invoices recreation process.
I'm stressed, I'm tired and my tax year is closed [still can't believe I did it on time]
I never ever had so much on my shoulders in one month. I used to have smooth and even 'boring' first month of year and with all these things I'm really thankful for that person on my side - for support and for effort.
But anyway - If you have too much in your life... what can you do?
Craft
and you want this positive colour energy, so of course I'm in still in pink pallet.


This is my inspiration for February HOC Challenge

 This month we ask you to make Valentine background and/or colours card 



You can support by following me on:

Facebook   |   Youtube   |   Google+   |   Pinterest   |   Bloglovin'


Product List


I'm entering following challenges: 



You can support me by following me on:

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Katarina! Love all the layers you've created and the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those clouds, a great stress busting card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment